Afghanistan Relief Organization
- Delivers relief aid directly into the hands of the needy throughout Afghanistan, and offers general education programs designed to encourage self sufficiency at the ARO Technology Education Center (TEC) in Kabul.
- ARO has distributed food, medicine, hygiene supplies, school supplies and winter relief supplies (blankets and clothing). It now provides education to over 800 youth and adult students.
American Civil Liberties Union
- Preserving and protecting civil liberties
American Heart Association
- Mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
BID 2 BEAT AIDS
- An annual entertainment memorabilia auction with proceeds going to LIFEbeat.
- Previously Future Forests, helping businesses and individuals tackle their contribution to climate change.
- Increasing the college enrollment rate of low-income students.
- A national nonpartisan, nonprofit campaign initiated in 2004 to energize and empower a new movement of young voters.
- FINCA, the Foundation for International Community Assistance, provides financial services to the world’s lowest-income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs, build assets and improve their standard of living.
Food Bank for New York City
- Food Bank For New York City warehouses and distributes free food for over 1.5 million hungry New Yorkers each year.
GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation)
- Promoting and ensuring fair, accurate and inclusive representation of people and events in the media as a means of eliminating homophobia and discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Creating green buildings and cities, eliminating weapons of mass destruction that threaten lives and the environment, and providing clean, safe drinking water for the 2.4 billion people who lack access to clean water.
- Focusing on the most crucial worldwide threats to our planet’s biodiversity and environment.
- Provides safe places in stable environments for children in Southern California, and advocates for children’s rights.
Mississippi Animal Rescue League
- The largest full service center for prevention of cruelty to animals in Mississippi.
Motion Picture and Television Fund Foundation
- The Motion Picture & Television Fund’s mission is to protect and preserve the health and quality of life of those who devote so much of their lives to the industry.
National Dance Institute
- A non-profit arts education program based in New York City.
- National Dance Institute (NDI) was founded in the belief that the arts have a unique power to engage children and motivate them toward excellence.
- Children learn to work together and develop personal standards of excellence, a pride of achievement, and a curiosity about the world that supports their success in school and in life.
New Eyes For The Needy
- Provides new prescription eyeglasses for the poor in the United States and distributes used recycled glasses to the poor overseas.
Not In Our Name
- A national network of individuals and organizations committed to standing with the people of the world.
- Targets poverty in New York City by finding and funding the most effective programs and partnering with them to maximize results.
Rock the Vote
- Political power for young people.
Stand Up To Cancer
- A groundbreaking initiative created to accelerate innovative cancer research that will get new therapies to patients quickly and save lives now.
Variety – The Children’s Charity
- Enthusiatic group of business leaders who donate their time, rescources and energy to positively impact the lives of children.